Pearson Test of English stands as a global frontrunner in delivering secure assessments of English language proficiency. The Pearson Test of English (PTE) ensures secure evaluations for English language proficiency required for educational purposes on a global scale, as well as for visa applications related to employment and migration in:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Annually, a multitude of individuals rely on PTE to swiftly validate their English language skills, enabling them to unlock opportunities for their future educational pursuits and professional endeavors
The target audience for PTE is academic applicants seeking entry to universities or other higher education institutions in countries like Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and the UK, where PTE is widely accepted. As well as, professional immigrants who want to work or migrate to certain countries, thus use PTE as proof of English language ability.
- Increase brand awareness and recognition for PTE as an alternative to other English proficiency tests.
- Educate potential test-takers about PTE’s advantages such as highlighting aspects like flexibility in scheduling, shorter test duration, and quicker score delivery.
- Drive test registrations and bookings
- Build trust and positive brand perception to boost credibility and showcase PTE as a reliable and valuable English proficiency test.
- Competition from established English proficiency tests
- Limited awareness of computer-based testing
Strategy & Tactics
- To build awareness and credibility, we helped PTE establish itself as an English test leader by running a campaign that focused on brand visibility and audience education about the advantages of taking a computer-based English test.
- To engage a diverse audience, we adopted influencer marketing and engaged an influencer that helped us leverage local language and cultural references.
- More sign ups for the test were realized after offering a discount code on the test via our influencer .