Think about it, how many times do you run a search on Google, say “Best hotels in Kenya,” and bother to scroll to the 3rd or 4th page onwards? Rarely, yes? That’s because if hotel X were the best, they’d have been on the first page of the Google search results!
Expose your brand to organic traffic via SEO.
The key to getting to that first page lies in your SEO [Search Engine Optimization] tactics. Also, it doesn’t just happen overnight!
Do you like new leads? Do you like being the answer when customers ask a question on Google? Do you want to earn your leads rather than pay for each one separately? If you answered “yes” to any of those inquiries, you now understand the significance of SEO. It’s a priceless digital marketing strategy that attracts people to your brand when looking for solutions to their problems. That is where CHARLESON® comes in.
CHARLESON® SEO strategy allows you to expose your brand to organic audiences via search engines and deploy content marketing to build brand awareness and authority. The result is increased website visitors, page 1 rankings, and increased sales!
- First, we audit your website for SEO to learn your current rank, review your website’s analytics, and determine the keywords that will set you apart.
- We search the keywords associated with your business and find out how your website stacks up against your competition.
- We run a competitive analysis to compare your content and other SEO factors against your competitors.
- We look at existing content to ensure it is relevant and utilizes keywords without duplicating on multiple pages.
- We increase the number of high-quality links pointing at your website to send referral traffic and establish you as an authority in your niche.
- We craft a content marketing strategy that helps your website rank better, for more keywords, and reach more customers.
- We create a connection between SEO and your overall digital strategy.
Why SEO is important?
- Good SEO techniques enhance a website’s usability and user experience; thus, SEO is about more than just ranking on search engines.
- Users trust search engines. Therefore, having a website appear in the top results for the user’s search terms builds user trust.
- SEO is beneficial for your website’s social media advertising. People are more inclined to share your website on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms if they find it through Google or Bing searches.
- You may outperform the competition by using SEO. A website with more organic visitors will likely have more purchases or conversions than other websites selling the same product.